Making your MBTI code:
This code represenents which of the Myers-Briggs types you belong to, according to the test. Note that this is only a very approximate test, and is no substitute for a professional psychologist assigning a personality type to you, and the personality type doesn't completely define who you are. However, two people with the same type will have some common features.
The developer of this test wishes it to be noted that owing to a lack of Sensing people in the test pool, there is a slight bias towards Intuitive over Sensing in the current test (you may get a few more points in Intuitive than you perhaps deserve...)
Detailed descriptions of the personality types are available by clicking on the links (which will open a new browser window), but a summary of what each means is given below. Where an X is in the code, look at both possibilties.
The summaries are given in the following form:
The tag name is the best description for the most common careers for people of that personality type.
- Type (percentage of population): "Tag name". Description.
- ISTJ (6%): "Trustee". Dependable and decisive in practical affairs.
- ISTP (5%): "Artisan". Impulsive thrill seekers - good with tools.
- ISFJ (6%): "Conservator". Loyal people with a desire to help.
- ISFP (5%): "Artist". Creative people - keenly developed senses.
- INTJ (1%): "Scientist". Pragmatic and decisive - system builders.
- INTP (1%): "Architect". Precise in thought and language.
- INFJ (1%): "Author". Complicated people, driven to help others.
- INFP (1%): "Questor". A sense of honour - somewhat lost in life.
- ESTJ (13%): "Administrator". Responsible - pillars of strength.
- ESTP (13%): "Promotor". Dynamic, competive entrepreneurs.
- ESFJ (13%): "Seller". Sociable - outstanding hosts or hostesses.
- ESFP (13%): "Entertainer". Warm, optimistic, wity and generous.
- ENTJ (5%): "Field Marshal". Driven to lead - natural executives.
- ENTP (5%): "Inventor". Innovative people - open to possibilities.
- ENFJ (5%): "Pedagogue". Helping others fulfill their potential.
- ENFP (5%): "Journalist". Uncanny sense of motivations of others.
Europe's Only Games-Producing Secret Society